Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fallout 3 or Gears of War 2

carrmrc96

Apr 20, 2009
Cardiff
Depends what sort of game u prefer. if u like the role play, 1st shooter type game, then fallout 3 is 1 the best games i have played on.

TGR

Oct 12, 2008
I got an Xbox Arcade from my dad for xmas and he said he would also buy me a game. dont know what to get

either

Fallout 3

or

GOW 2

i like both of the genres and liked GOW 1 and Oblivion (Bethesdas other RPG)

would do you think??

sam
GOW over fallout, brought fallout 3 on the fact everyone said it was great, started playing it and got bored, takes so bloody long for anything to happen,

K I 7V G Z

Child Please
Jul 20, 2009
Aldwick
Gears of war 2 is very good online but very slow gameplay compared too the first one, although it has been made "easier" by all the new updates and new maps this game is still very hard to be good at is if you liked sniping on the first one your find it hard on this one as it is a lot harder, fall out 3 was also a good game apart from it just kept going on and on and on, these games borth have good story lines and medium multiple games.

shane

campbell08

Nov 2, 2008
10 Minutes from guildford
I have both if you like playing with friends and stuff like that i would say GOW2 but if you are a solo player and want to get really into the game i would say fallout 3. But you have to be prepared to lose some afternoon's :D you can spend like 3 hours just doing nothing i find, but still great game and amazing amounts of gore ;)