Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

FED CUP 2010 Official Info

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Hi guys and girls.

At the moment the start time for the saturday matches will start at 10am. Fed plate and finals will start on sunday from 9.00am.

Site will be available friday for field walking and yes it is the Paris layout on all fields, we will also have field 4 open for those who want to practice. Payment for this can be in beer :)

Friday night/sat night we have the bar on site which will be supplying all manor of drinks at great prices.

Any probs pls feel free to call me on 07977 060694 (not after 7.30pm please) and if your after hotels in area the site post code is ST19 5PH.

Divisions will be up by thursday lunch.

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Is there a list of supporting stores/companies that will be attending this weekend?
Im Guessing ..

Planet Eclipse..
Jcs
Warped.
Just
LiPs
BZ
HK are bringing some goodies , so they will be on the Laysick stand..

And im sure i saw somewhere dxs paint available so hmmm i guess who ever is selling that ??

Perhaps DYE will also be there ..
Kent with CustomPB.

Mar 9, 2010
Start Times for Fed Cup

The first game will start at 10:00am on Saturday the 18th September and a 9:00am Start on the Sunday.

Site Address....

National Paintball Centre,
South Staffs College Rodbaston Campus,
Penkridge
Staffs
ST19 5PH

Also remember that there will be some fun and games on Site during Saturday evening so no rushing off home. Can someone please film Robbo on the Bucking Bronco… Got to be worth £250 with ‘You’ve Been Framed’ !!

Good Luck to everyone this weekend..