The Home Of European Paintball

Fed Cup 2010 Official team list

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
dw thats the mystery nobody as ever seen inside
a scotsmans wallet
and before i get the english crap i,m part scot,irsh ,welsh and english:)

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
Tomorrow is the last chance to book for this event.
This is posted up by the Federation on another post

Closing date for booking in !!!!!!!!

Booking into the Fed 5-Man Plate will close on Saturday the 18th September (the first day of the event)..

So, HURRY UP AND BOOK IN !!!

frosty

warped player
Aug 9, 2005
solihull
w
i have just been reliably informed by the other half that once upon a time in a land far far away (probably brum) that tash and family were brought a round or to by jim himself
although it could just all be a folk tale ;)

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
Just to clarify ...

Wednesday the 15th September is the final date to book into the Fed Cup 2 Day Event...

Booking into the Fed 5-Man Plate will close on Saturday the 18th September (the first day of the event)..

Frenshy

Sep 19, 2003
warpedsports.com
...and Frenshy [Jim Frensham, co-owner of Warped and active Fed member] although being a Scot, renown for having problems with his hands getting anywhere near his pocket when the drinks are coming in, has decided to buy the drinks on the Saturday night for all those teams and players who enter this great event in the next few days.. and believe me, several men have died of old age waiting for Jim to buy his round .... he's a bit cute round a pound note that boy.

And so, you can be part of history if you enter now and get a drink out the The Frenshy .... isn't that right Jim?

:)
You see, this is exactly the reason I make it my mission every season to piss off as many refs, players, and industry people as I can before the end of the year - hopefully way past the level that buying them a drink can cure. Should be a cheap round! :)