Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Fed Cup 2010 - 'Save The Date' Info...

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
It ain't Ancaster that's for sure ...... hopefully it's gonna be the best venue for paintball in the country, well one of the best anyway.
Let's wait and see and Ledz will let us all know for sure when everything's settled but I can tell ya one thing; it's gonna be the biggest and best event this country has seen for a long, long time [outside of the Millennium events] and as for the prize package on offer?
'Frikkin' hell' is all I am gonna say ...... :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
It ain't Ancaster or Reading as far as I know, what I do know is, it will be the best site possible for the UK's biggest and best event of the year ... I better shut up now otherwise Ledz will have a pop at me for saying too much .....

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
Just a quick unofficial update from The FED. A brief meeting took place yesterday and all details, including venue will be announced over the next day or so. We are hoping to get the info out to you officially today but we need to converse with the FED members who were not available yesterday first.

The important thing you need to know is that the Date is still as set above and FED CUP is with its huge prize pool is GOOOOO.

Thanks for your patience.

Reactions: NSKlad