Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Federation Cup - Team List

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Kick back have a brew and watch some Xball ;)
Or go carting!!!:D:D:D

Johnny
Rebellion
We are also planning to have a 'chill out' tent with seats, xbox, old PGi mags with loadsa great articles by me to act as beer mats ..... it was gonna be a VIP area but we thought we'd let the workers in anyway :)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Are you serving the drinks Pete - or maybe Ledz?
I don't think our Ledz is gonna be able to make it which for everybody is a sh!t coz he will be sorely missed by us all.
Ledz is having to go to Orlando for the World Cup and so I think we'll let him off this one.

As for serving the drinks?
I think I'll probably be serving something up for somebody .....

Sue B

May 21, 2004
Bedfordshire
Visit site
Apart from the food n vendors do we know what other facilities are available?????? ie: showers???? etc people are gonna get really smelly!!!!!!! luv u Wend lol xxxxx:)

Jul 19, 2005
Chester
Visit site
Hi,

I apologise firstly if these are stupid questions but can anyone answer the following for me:

There are currently 28 teams booked in for the M5 divisions. Based on the prize split I am assuming there will be 2 divisions which obviously equates to 14 teams per division. If we are to play 8 prelim games how is it decided which 8 of the 14 teams we play ?

If we are good enough to proceed to the next stage (finals I assume) how many games will be played then ?

Thanks in advance

Nic