Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Federation Cup - Trade / Vendor Listing

Hello,

Below is a full update on the list of Vendors that will be attending the Federation Cup this weekend.
Every company involved with the Federation behind the scenes has committed fully to the cause, please show a commitment to them by contacting the guys attending over the next couple of days for the best deals on paintballs, and also by checking out their latest and greatest over the weekend.
Without trying to teach people to suck eggs, buying your teams paintballs from an event vendor not only gives them a stronger reason to attend every event throughout a season, but can set your team up with hassle free, affordable deals on the freshest batches of all top end brands of paintballs. Not to mention forging stronger relationships with those stores that can be beneficial for you and your team in the future.

Vendors attending (in no particular order):

UKPSF
Warped Paintball
BZ Paintball Supplies
Just Paintball
JCS Leisure
JT (hosted by JCS)
Eclipse (hosted by JCS)
London International Paintball Supplies (LiPS)
Phoenix Paintball
HPAC

Due to the scheduling crossing over with PSP World Cup and personnel heading to that event, DYE Precision are not able to attend the Federation Cup with a full technical support and promotions booths as we had hoped, although full support should be available through your favoured dealer as per usual.
Ash Chaplen and I will be around on the Saturday before we fly out to the PSP on Sunday, so please come and say hi if you are around.

All the best,

Tommy

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
As Tommy infers, the Federation Cup is a great opportunity for all of us to invest in each other.
I believe the industry have shown their loyalty to their customer base by what they have done thus far and it's up to you guys out there to hopefully reciprocate that trust and investment by entering a team or even just turning up ..... the more people we see at the weekend, the more we as an industry can have confidence in our customers ... i.e. you guys out there.

I, and the rest of the board, look forward to seeing as many of you as is possible .... it will be a great weekend I am sure ....and let's hope Mr Rain don't come a visitin'.