Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Federation Cup - Venue Change !!!!!!!

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
This is just over three weeks away now, and from what i understand certain teams that played in the NSPL and Masters should be getting automatic invites.

If this is the case how late are you actually leaving this ???

Cheers Carl :)
Wendyism said:
Just to clarify.....all teams that have played 3 sanctioned events are invited to play The Federation Cup, if the NSPL and UK Masters teams can not fill these spots then all other teams will be invited......so you can all stop calling me now as i feel this is a simple explanation.

Free entries have been given to The Firm for winning the UKM Lite and Rebellion Red for winning the UK Masters, half entries have been awarded to Warped, DXS Entity Lite, BZ and DV8 Black.
Syd (NSPL) said:
Free entries will be awarded to certain teams from each series. In the NSPL, the top team in each division will be given a free entry to the Federation Cup. The UK Masters will be awarding two free entries and four half entries. And the IPPL and SPS will also be awarding one free entry each.

For those teams not lucky enough to have free entry, the price has been set at £349 with a £50 discount to all NSPL and UK Masters teams, making entry just £299 for the biggest two-day event of the year and what is sure to be an absolutely fantastic event to end a great season.
Does this and Syd's post above answer your question

Gilberto

Samurai TopCats
Jan 23, 2007
Location Location
Ok, look forward to being informed. Quite a few teams are booking hotels etc and need to know whether we need to or not.

Also, how many people would camp if its an option? Im trying to justify sleeping in a tent. Is there plans for anything in the evening?

What to do...

Cheers

pid

blah blah blah
Aug 27, 2005
in the thick of it
Visit site
If you camp over mate there's usually a gathering of some sort. quite relaxed too, couple of BBQ's most likely.Plus the ace club house. But just remember not to wake the refs up if they go in early, cos we like to give you a good service and we wont/cant if we're kept awake all night ;)