Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

For sale thread gone?

UG2

May 6, 2012
Gloucestershire
Hi, i posted a for sale thread and it just disappeared? not sure if i did something wrong? i checked the rules but just let me know so i can fix it and repost, thanks :)

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
It was deleted as the proof picture was not present.

Rule 4.""The for sale/trade post must have an accurate description of the items, with a photograph of the items for sale/trade with your username and current date. This must be hand written and clearly displayed on a piece of paper next to the items. No "i'll add the photos later" do it the same time.

Can you please ensure that the first picture in your thread is of all the kit together. and the piece of paper with your user name and current date of the thread start is clearly shown. Hand written This means with a thick marker, and not with a ball point pen on white paper. As some shots with the flash on makes user names unreadable if we Deem that the user name is unreadable the thread will be deleted.
If there is a marker in the sale can you also ensure this has a named shot as well. due to high value items.

foot

Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Looking ito it further there may be a problem with photo bucket???

I will undelete your thread but please ensure you upload a proof photo asap.

UG2

May 6, 2012
Gloucestershire
Looking ito it further there may be a problem with photo bucket???

I will undelete your thread but please ensure you upload a proof photo asap.
Oh? possibly there is because it comes up as a grey square on photobucket so i used something different to get that one then? did it work for you?

foot

Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Oh? possibly there is because it comes up as a grey square on photobucket so i used something different to get that one then? did it work for you?
No, i cant see any of your images, so i went into my account to view mine and i had the same. Which leads me to beleve photobucket may have some issues?