Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Goggles

Djazz

Mar 1, 2007
Manchester
I know this might sound daft but at a walk on on Sunday I had a big problem with my goggles steaming up. I have Dye i3Pro's and I was wondering if anyone had anytips for stopping the fog...

I tried spitting in them and I tried anti fog and neither we're really that helpful.

Someone mentioned that I might try washing up liquid on the inside of the lense?

I've heard Dye do an 'in goggle fan'? Does anyone know about this or whether it is something worth looking at getting?

Cheers

G

Gassy

if you still have the single pane high def lense in swop it for a dual pane thermal lense and it should sort your problems.

Mine did exactly the same until i swopped the lense for a dual pane one.

Hope this helps

Djazz

Mar 1, 2007
Manchester
Cheers for the feedback.

Wasnt wearing any head gear but the weather was quite warm. The mask was a nice tight (not too tight) fit.

Will defo look into dual lenses.

Thanks

Blunda

Platinum Member
May 30, 2006
Portsmouth UK
I would'nt get the fan.... I used to have one and the noise did my head in.
and tbh didnt make much of a differance...

i take the peek of my mask when i get this problem, and that seems to help the flow of air....

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Get the fan

I have had Dye I3's and now Dye I3's Pro and I'm always steaming them up.

The only thing that works reliably is the Dye fan. Although you can hear them.. it aint loud, and on high speed your gogs will never steam up. When I first got them I could hear the fan, but now I'm so used to it, they just fade into the background.

Well worth the investment.

(400th post!!)