Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Greg Hastings max'don the X-box

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
Can anyone give a decent review of this. Specificaly the markers and players avalaible, is there ramping etc. Havn't been able to find a good review.

Whats your thoughts?

I've just got a seX-box to replace my ps1, moving with the times an all.

ItchyTFN

Feb 14, 2007
It is not perfect and is deffinately lacking some things in the eye of serious torny ballers, but it is the best balling game available. And will provide hours of bonus balling fun (especially in multiplayer :D )

OddJob

Photographer
Oct 28, 2004
North Essex
Playability: It's good fun and pretty accurate as it goes.
Longevity: Little short to be honest, though there are a good few hours of game play in there in the single player. If you've got mates that come over or want to play it online I'm sure that's a whole other world.

Markers: It's a 2005 game and so the markers are reflective of this, and personally I found them a little limited. The more money you make the better the guns you can buy are, though you need to save up quite a bit to get the top end markers (DM5, Karnivor). There are no shockers, angels or egos to buy, though some of the other players you get on your team have these, annoyingly. When your character is shot out you switch to another player and so you will get to shoot them.

Few too many woodsball tournaments for me, and a lack of story with the tournaments is a shame. It doesn't follow a series or anything like that which would have made it much more interesting, going for promotion and that through a series rather than amateur, rookie and pro in single tournaments around the world.

For £15 (new) you can't really go wrong, and I'm sure you could get a cheap xbox about nowadays.

Jonny 03

www.carlisle-reball.co.uk
Dude it rocks. It's good fun and its balling. Honestly matey for the kinda money its going for on Ebay you wont look back.

If youve play the likes of Paintball Heroes and all the past titles thats surfaced over the years this really is nothing like any of them. It's actually good! :O

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
not sure which one ive got, be it maxed or whatever but you can have mine for free if you want? I never play it. And i thought it was sh*t.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
ive gave it to a charity thing for a fair/tombola thing. Forgot.

Spend your money on something worthwhile anyway. Like crystal meth.

Dont by the way. Drugs are bad...