Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Gta IV

rajm90

Jun 2, 2006
Manchester
This game is the Mad Notes!!! Only let downs are no BMX's and the char customisation is a bit dull..... Oh and no katana :(
Apart from that its Pimp! Im proper bustin my sack to understand that little jacob :p

LtPurcy

Young gun without the gun
Mar 15, 2008
Mudeford Dorset
dextrus why would anyone want to sell it lol its a peice of art that doesnt run out of goodness

i love the game you can do many invetive things like

Cops and Robbers mode

Sling a Robbery

The idea is that you get a mate online get them in a small fast car learn to do a hard hand break turn that will fling you then get a mate who can time it right to get out of the car

so press the button to get out of the car right at that moment speed and then hand break turn and your man whos getting out should fly off into a shop window to rob..obviously if you get the angles and what not

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
dextrus why would anyone want to sell it lol its a peice of art that doesnt run out of goodness

i love the game you can do many invetive things like

Cops and Robbers mode

Sling a Robbery

The idea is that you get a mate online get them in a small fast car learn to do a hard hand break turn that will fling you then get a mate who can time it right to get out of the car

so press the button to get out of the car right at that moment speed and then hand break turn and your man whos getting out should fly off into a shop window to rob..obviously if you get the angles and what not
not you again......

LtPurcy

Young gun without the gun
Mar 15, 2008
Mudeford Dorset
ive been back all week im not posting no where near as much

but why wont u take a week off im sure you had no actual reason to post this?