Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Guitar Hero Anyone?

Skeet

Platinum Member
I like the SA 260 with a lovely blue Flame Top.

I am now, looking at guitars made by the people who make Epiphone, Washburn etc...called Rally..Korean (like you can buy Korean Fenders from Fender) and from what I can tell, they are absolutely the nuts, compared to an Epiphone and so on.

I really have little idea...but I cant justify spending enough that I KNOW I have bought well...if you see what I mean...nice PRS etc, cant justify it...

Never played Guitar hero...but I imagine I would utterly rock at it...:D

P41ntb4ll3r

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!
Apr 10, 2007
wirral
aw another thing to add to the list :rolleyes: although they are going down in price now so i might get it sooner then expected

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
GH3 is **** alongside 1 and 2, except it has a few decent tracks in it. I'm only looking at the PS2 version (have to compare apples with apples, right) but GH1 and 2 both crap on 3. Sound is muddy and indistinct, timing is *all* over the place, arrangements are just not right for the tune being played and the character animations are like Attack of the Wooden Zombies (argh! It's a robotic drummer! And he's coming right for me!) The places it lets you do hammer-ons and pull-offs make no sense given what the guitar is supposed to be playing, and I've had the whole game crash repeatedly -- just when you're about to win the guitar battle you need to get through to gain access to the next stage is a really great place to freeze, thanks for that.

It was only after I'd forced myself to slog through the first few levels to unlock some half-decent songs that I started to hate it less than GH Rocks the 80s (which sucks for many of the same reasons, but mostly the completely awful track list.)

Basically, Harmonix produced two great games (not including Frequency and Amplitude, which were also awesome, btw) and then Activision decided to dump them and get some other bunch of muppets to churn out the sequels, and they are ****heaps.

Going on the track record, Rock Band will be an infinitely better game, IMO.

Rabies

Trogdor!
Jul 1, 2002
London, UK
Oh, and one last thing I forgot to mention: I actually fell asleep once waiting for it to load my saved game off the memory card.