Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Holmbush Paintball - Gatwick Area - Pump Day !!

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
If you give them a call, they will more then likely be able to sort you out and air cylinder as they'll just give you a site bottle. But if you can only use CO2, then again give them a call and they'll work something out for you because they do have CO2 cylinders down there. I'm just not sure if they'll be bringing them up to the walk-on site. :)

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I asked about CO2 when I telephoned a few weeks ago.

Was told Holmbush should be able to supply CO2 fill for those that need it. I'm going to take air and CO2 tanks for mine just in case ;)

Adrenochrome

da puffmeister
Jul 12, 2001
surrey
Why buy from an American website when they are made in the UK? I will be picking mine up from the factory at the end of the week. I will post a picture or two.
I suggest probably becuse they want 195 for an stp over here yet ordering from that site even with the exchange rate and and shipping gramp got his for 120 quid. Ill pretty much always support my local store, LPS ftw, but i can see why he did it as the cash he saved will let him play a few pump days.

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
Hey guy's, just forwarding a post Ross, the manager of Holmbush Paintball, made on walkonzone for those that may have miss it. :)

Just a quick post to ask if all interested in our retro pump day could please let us know via this forum or email.
NO DEPOSITS!!!
Just your surname and the number of spaces you want! Simple.
Email bookings@holmbushpaintball.co.uk

Would really appreciate it as we would like to start booking staff in for the event.

Thanks in advance! Looking forward to seeing you all there.
Ross.
I've already booked my place and I've got my pump chrono'd and ready to go! I'm absolutely looking forward to this day, I've never been to a pump only day before! :D

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
I shall definitely be there! Regardless of whatever the weather has in store for us! It's just going to a good days paintballing that missing it would be a sin as far as I'm concerned!