Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Holmbush Paintball Pump Days 2009 - 22nd March

Bandwagon

Goldfish69 Photography
Due to the success and feedback on our pump game in February, we have decided to go ahead and continue with our woodland pump series throughout the 2009 season.

The games are to be held on the following dates:

March 22nd
May 17th
July 19th
September 20th
November 15th

The pump days are priced at £35.00 entry fee including 1000 paintballs, tea and coffee, free air and co2 fills and RENTAL OF A PUMP GUN AND BOTTLE for those that don’t have one. – So bring your mates who always wanted to try paintballing and new players who simply want to give it a go !

For everyone who attends we will be handing out our, now, 'standard' vouchers entitling you to £5.00 off your next entry fee ... so all subsequent Pump Days will be just £30.00 to you !

We normally play 14 – 20 games in a day so it’s great value for money. Arrival 10:00 first game 10:30 finish 15:00.

These days are currently NOT site paint only!! Please feel free to BYO!

All pump guns and pistols are now welcomed assuming that they are NOT faster firing than a standard old school pump with slam fire. To save any confusion on this, my definition of a standard old school pump includes guns such as, but not limited to Phantoms, Tracers, Bud snipers (with or without slam conversion), Bushmasters, Sterlings etc etc.

If you are unsure then call me on 01293 852 269 rather than blocking up this thread with gun spec questions!!

ALL HOPPERS ARE GRAVITY ONLY. We want to make this as true to the old days as we can! I’ll have a bag of hoppers with me to save you buying one!

I hope that these events will grow in popularity. (I guess that they will, as every other site now seems to have pinched our idea and are running pump events!).

Also please keep a look out for our woodland semi tournaments that we will post shortly. We will be running a PRO and Rec division so it will appeal to all. We really are trying to give you everything we can, so please try and support us with your custom. The more support we receive, the more active we can be – looking forward to next year, we may be able to turn our attention to Scenario and Big-Game days.

The first event will be run in April this year and will be a 3 man tournament to get the ball rolling. We will seed teams throughout the event and will run tournaments on four Sundays throughout the rest of this year. If this is a success we will have the woodland South East tournament back before the end of the year and maybe have a full season next year with 3, 5 and 7 man formats all being run simultaneously.
Please see other thread for full details.

So a brave and innovative start to our walk-on season. We really hope to put walk-on at all levels back on the map. Please help us do this by attending the events.

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
Well, I'm definitely going to be there again. It was so much fun, especially with all the old guys showing how it's done! :p

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
awesome! I'll definitely be heading down to the days when I'm not working! Currently in the middle of building myself a nice cocker pump so should be rocking soon.

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
March 22nd
Not 100% sure if I can make 22nd March, but hope to be there if possible.
Ha ha ha. Finally someone else that has worked out that it's Mothers day, and that they'd get their butt kicked if they tried to play paintball.:eek:
(Well that's the clean printable version of what she said anyway):eek:

Good news though Bandwagon, Other than march, I'll be attending every event that i can.

A great day out and real quality fun:)

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
yeah mothers day is out:( and thanks to work so is july and sep, but I'm on holiday from work in may and nov, so I should be there for those, unless I smeg off out the country;)

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
I knew it's Mother's day too, but because I'm a heartless person, I'll still be going though. I've figured that I'm there only four hours and I'm sure my mother would be greatful that I'm out of her hair for that time! :p