Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Holmbush Paintball Pump Days 2009 - 22nd March

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
If worse comes to worse Ian, you could always call in a sicky, especially considering you're the manager! :p

Will the other fella that came with you last time, be coming down? Andy I think his name was? I've already forgotten!

Bandwagon

Goldfish69 Photography
No worries guys... Just bring your mam's along .. they'll love it !

We were aware of the clashes that will happen from time to time (...such as more MotoGP race clashes :eek:), but it is only a sort of half day affair ;)

Pitch up if you can - and we'll run you through as many games as we possibly can !

tafan

Mar 16, 2009
From all the posts I've read about the last one I'm def going to this one. trying to drag a few mummy's boys out with me:p

Mothering Sunday's only a comercial card scam anyway!

P.S. Thanks Bandwagon for putting these pump days on. See your doing a semi woodland series as well!?! Will be getting my team together this weekend will email you next week for a slot if you still have any. Hope they both go real well for you as you seem to be on the case for us woodsballers! :D

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
Good stuff! That means, I may be able to play with your sterling for a game and see what they're like, with your permission of course?

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Pity you can't make it this time Ian - hope to see you next time

I'm still planning to get down & pump on Sunday :)

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
It is a shame you can't make it Ian! I need you there to take pictures of the opposition so that I'll know their location! :p

Plus I wanted to play with you Sterling. :(