Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Holmbush Pump Day - 21st March - CONTACT US!

Bandwagon

Goldfish69 Photography
Pump Day Holmbush - Gatwick area 21st Mar.

Hello all,

Yay ! The sun appears to be back with us. So it's time to break out the pump guns again - or if you don't own one - time to try the game the way it should be played ;)

The price for the day is £35 which includes 3K air + CO2, tea / coffee, as many games as you want to play, 1000 paintballs, great fields and good marshals (Well, me and Ross .. err .. so .. excellent marshalls .. yeeees .. eeeeexcellent. Ahem). In other words all the usual refinements you expect from us!

Everytime you play you will recieve a voucher for £5 off your next day's play as a thank you for supporting the only site in the south willing to run a retro pump day every month. No need to pay deposits / book but it is helpful if you P.M. us so we have a rough idea on expected attendance. You can also use these vouchers on the standard walk-on days. Double bonus !

If you don't have a pump gun but fancy a go, we will lend you a pump gun free of charge. Just bring your mask and a hopper and come and join the fun!

Just one change from normal folks. It won't cost you any extra, it won't put you out - but it will help your pump days and our lives immensely:

GIVE US A CALL (01293 852 269), LEAVE US A MESSAGE or SEND US A PM, SEND US A LETTER, DROP IN TO THE SITE or even send me a bloody pigeon -

JUST LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE COMING !

Looking forward to seeing you all here again and we will be running the event at the tournament site.

All the best,
Holmbush.
Info and enquiries 01293 852 269.

young matt

Oct 7, 2009
London
i'll check with people over the next day or so but can happily say 2 at least will be there probably more like between 4 and 8 . i will get back with exact numbers in a day or so

young matt

Oct 7, 2009
London
i have 4 confirmed, hopefully a few more of the oldies will work out how to use their phones and let me know soon. will post again if i get more people

willg

Dec 17, 2009
Sounds good to me, ill be there, will ring tomorrow to confirm ;)