Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Holmbush Pump Day - 21st March - CONTACT US!

benjy85pb

Platinum Member
Feb 5, 2008
West Sussex
Well I'm still definitely going. Hopefully it should have stopped raining by then, but I'll still go regardless! See you at 9:30ish. :)

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Nice one lads - Really appreciated the no-shows today. Despite plenty of posts from people planning to attend, we ended up with just 7 of us at Holbush today :tsk: All I can say is those that made the effort had a great day, and sod the rest of you. Ross and Neil were not impressed at all :mad:

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Nice one lads - Really appreciated the no-shows today. Despite plenty of posts from people planning to attend, we ended up with just 7 of us at Holbush today :tsk: All I can say is those that made the effort had a great day, and sod the rest of you. Ross and Neil were not impressed at all :mad:
Pity...again..myself and Rich were playing elsewhere,but it looks like we may have a few with us next month...I mean about 6 of us...but I will confirm nearer the time.:D

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Tiffer,

The pump day may not happen in April. Possibly a combined pump/semi day in May instead

Watch this space for confirmation on dates & format from Holmbush

Dr Fingers

They don't tell me nothin
Feb 1, 2009
Dunedin, New Zealand
April

Tiffer,

The pump day may not happen in April. Possibly a combined pump/semi day in May instead

Watch this space for confirmation on dates & format from Holmbush
That's a real shame. Quite a few people Tiffer and I were chatting with were interested in coming next month. Do like the idea of a mixed day of pump and semi.
Rich :)