Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Holmbush Pump Day Changes - May 17th

Bandwagon

Goldfish69 Photography
Hi P8ntballers…

As you will be aware, we made a promise to many people to continue persevering with our pump days. In order to drum up a bit more support to persuade our boss to allow us to continue doing this type of event, we have decided to try something a bit different...

As of May 17th (Our third pump and pistols day this year) we will be changing the entry price to encourage new players to come and enjoy the day.

New price will be just £20.00 !

This is a trial price, so may be changed at a later date. Abuse it while you can...

This will include 1000 paintballs, tea and coffee, free air and co2 fills and RENTAL OF A PUMP GUN AND BOTTLE for those that don’t have one. – So bring your mates who always wanted to try paintballing and new players who simply want to give it a go !

The games are to be held on the following dates:

May 17th
July 19th
September 20th
November 15th

We normally play 14 – 20 games in a day so it’s great value for money. Arrival 10:00 first game 10:30 … We generally play until someone drops of exhaustion.

Due to the stupid entry price, we will not be allowing you to bring your own paintballs to this event.

All you need to do is bring yourself, a friend maybe, a barrel sock and a hopper of some description. The 1000 paintballs should more than last you the entire session and if you do require more, then split a box of 2000 paintballs between 4 of you. (extra boxes of quality paintballs are just £25.00).

All pump guns and pistols are now welcomed assuming that they are NOT faster firing than a standard old school pump with slam fire. To save any confusion on this, my definition of a standard old school pump includes guns such as, but not limited to Phantoms, Tracers, Bud snipers (with or without slam conversion), Bushmasters, Sterlings etc etc.

If you are unsure then call me on 01293 852 269 rather than blocking up this thread with gun spec questions!!

I hope that these events continue to grow in popularity. (I guess that they will, as every other site now seems to have pinched our idea and are running pump events!). I am fairly sure that no other event / site matches these prices or will offer you as much fun as these events can generate.
So come down for the event, spend less than a round of drinks, enjoy the games, enjoy the atmosphere and just have some fun. Hell, we may even throw in a beer at the end ! – There’s a temptation for some of you !

Btw, if you have any vouchers for this next pump day, don’t bother bringing them down ! This is a specially priced event and we may even be able to afford to pay ourselves =p

Also please keep a look out for our woodland semi tournaments. We really are trying to give you everything we can, so please try and support us with your custom. The more support we receive, the more active we can be – looking forward to next year, we may be able to turn our attention to Scenario and Big-Game days.

The first event will run in April this year and will be a 3 man tournament to get the ball rolling. If this is a success we will have the woodland South East tournament back before the end of the year and maybe have a full season next year with 3, 5 and 7 man formats all being run simultaneously.
Please see other thread for full details.

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Awesome! I'm definitely making this one! Got my pump all built, just need to set the reg and off I go! Do we have to book in advance or just turn up?

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Thanks for update Bandwagon

Hopefully we'll get a few more pumpers turn up for this one, rather than show interest on here only to wimp out on the day. If you guys want UK pump events to play in future, please support the sites bothering to organise them for us. Otherwise they will soon pull the plug, and leave us sod all chance of playing pump next season.

Get your arses in gear & pumps out - you know it makes sense ;)

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
put me down for july
have to clear final exams before i can make it ^^

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Don't worry gee tee, I'm defo making it to the may one, been looking forward to it for ages! Holmbush playing pump is where I grew up when it comes to paintball so any chance to play pump there again is gonna be taken! Unfortunately May and Nov are the only 2 I can make thanks to work, I'm also hoping that after the seeding tournament this weekend we'll still be able to turn up in 1's and 2's and get a chance to play as I can only make the August tournament. Stupid work:(

Bandwagon

Goldfish69 Photography
I am fairly positive that we will continue the incredibly cheap entry price through to July, so if you miss this one, then grab the July event.

No need to book on pump walk-ons - just turn up on the day and play !

As for the tournie's (wrong thread but myeh...) you can always turn up in 1's and 2's and always find a team on the day - we sort them out after check-ins are closed. For tournie's however, please at least call, email or pm us you intend on coming.

Bandwagon

Goldfish69 Photography
Had quite a few promises on players turning up for this event ... so should be a fun day !

Also alot of regular woodsball players want to come and see what the buzz is about ... so maybe a few extra converts some of you can regale with stories of yesteryears paintballing ;)

£20.00 a day out ... can't be bad really can it ! Give us a call or PM / email us if you want to pop along on Sunday May 17th.

Don't forget that a pump gun is provided if you need, or you could checkout Paintballstore.tv website for geting hold of your own pump gun; namely the Sterling Bronze and Sterling STP.