Status
Not open for further replies.

titoburito

Old dog - old tricks
Jul 19, 2005
North West
we'll see what happens at Paris:cool:
love the way you jacked your own thread:D
you can ask your local newsagents to order you a copy each month or get a subscription direct from PGi, they send it straight to you and its cheaper.
Events-wise theres a few UK masters events (www.uk-masters.co.uk), Belgium and Paris Millenniums, Birmingham Indoor (i think) and not sure about NSPL, PA etc. All depends on your location and what level you play

Carlos.

Something funny
May 12, 2007
North West UK
Just a Question..

What shop can I walk into, buy my PGi magazine and walk out, read it, and go back the next month for more? WHsmith no longer do it.

Thanks peeopplleee..
It's easier to subscribe, gets delivered then and it's cheaper:)

*edit* beat me to it:rolleyes:

JTD1993

Platinum Member
Jun 19, 2007
Chatham, Medway, Kent, UK.
we'll see what happens at Paris:cool:
love the way you jacked your own thread:D
you can ask your local newsagents to order you a copy each month or get a subscription direct from PGi, they send it straight to you and its cheaper.
Events-wise theres a few UK masters events (www.uk-masters.co.uk), Belgium and Paris Millenniums, Birmingham Indoor (i think) and not sure about NSPL, PA etc. All depends on your location and what level you play
you love it do you? :)

Ill have to subscribe after I buy my PMR. I could get a lucky barrel for 15 quid :(!

Talk later guys lol.

slam

Euro, ICPL and ECPL ref.
Feb 27, 2002
North Yorkshire
Just a Question..

What shop can I walk into, buy my PGi magazine and walk out, read it, and go back the next month for more? WHsmith no longer do it.

Thanks peeopplleee..
If you have a Borders book shop near you they stock pgi and they have a starbucks in store so you can get a coffee, kick back and read it

pablo666

2 ways i find.
get your mate to get just the gas bottle and his gun and stand near it and get him to fire about 100 shots at you (no piant obviously:rolleyes:) or the second way is go out and watch a game going on and that normally gets me motivated.

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
watching other games, listning to my special playlist on my ipod and imganing that everyone in the other team is my exes new b/f!!!(i dont forgive and forget easy) usually works ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.