Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

I can peak whenever i want!

Sean Diamond

Extreme Rage Man !!!
Apr 9, 2002
Birmingham
The site i play (NPF) says headshots don't count, so it is a really clever tactic (as long as you don't mind the odd head shot or spray) to pop your head out above a bunker and let stupid newbies plaster entire hoppers worth of balls at your bunker, and then pop dwon again, crawl, reappear somewhere else and they do the same. I've seen newbs let loose so many shots unsucsefully this way, and because headshots don't count popping your head up for a look has no risk apart from giving away your immediate position.
This worked great for me in a defend mission over the weekend. 6 of there 22 players ran out of ammo shooting at a hut i was hiding in, i got heavily sprayed but we won the mission.
Cool or what!

Darkwerks

Oct 27, 2001
London
Visit site
It's certainly not the rule at the vast majority of sites. Sites that do allow it are really only doing to boost paint sales, I believe. Head shots also hurt like hell( at least on my delicate little skull)

Sean Diamond

Extreme Rage Man !!!
Apr 9, 2002
Birmingham
I've had loads of head shots and i never get hurt. I'm proud to boast i have JT Flex 7 IZE goggles, maybe its because you need better goggles? i don't know...

Darkwerks

Oct 27, 2001
London
Visit site
I have JT Spectras. I mean shots to the top of the head, outsideof the goggles.At my last game, I got hit in the neck , just below my right ear guard. I got a welt on my neck that looked like a hickey from Satan.:mad:

Sean Diamond

Extreme Rage Man !!!
Apr 9, 2002
Birmingham
Woah Darkwerks, thats gotta hurt. Hey and Jones if you can tell me what is wrong with my terminology i'd soon learn and correct it. I didn't know it was a crime...