The Home Of European Paintball

I love my pump

CraigofScotland

Naked fun time
Oct 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
Just started playing pump this year . . sl68ii

I bloody love it.

Played a few big games and walkons with it. Never let me down regardless how many 8 ft high windows ive thrown it out off,submerged in mud, used it to open a beer, cleaned it by giving it a shower . .

If it had detents I would sex wee! Its the only thing I wish it had.

Putting a 1.2 fuel bottle with myth2 makes it super awesome :)

Is it worth changing the barrel? J&J do a ceramic number but would have to import it. Mywar got a brass one made, its epic but heavy :(

Gaz #68

Warped #68
May 14, 2010
Wolverhampton
I've got a Sterling STP pump and do the same if I pitch up on a rental game. I also occasionally use it on big games at Warped for some old school paintball like when i first started in the 80's. Coupled with a steely bottle it has a nice balance and air usage isn't an issue. It doesn't have detents but does has a slot cut into the body that a small wire goes through that does hold the ball in situ similar to detents. Not sure if your body could be modified with something similar. Link to manual is here if you want to take a look http://www.arrow-precision.co.uk/Pictures/PDF/Stock_Class_manualv1.pdf

Last edited:

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
got a phantom, traccer, and 3 sheridans
gotta say pump play is so much more fun and satisfying

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Yep pumps the future, only reason to bother with a new barrel would be if you're getting roll outs and the alternative barrel is tighter, other than that don't bother!

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
With the roll out, just throw a tiny bit of sellotape on the inside of the barrel to lodge the ball once it's pumped.

It's how I've rocked my trracer since forever, works a charm.

I f#cking LOVE playing pump.

GRIMLOCK

Jun 18, 2011
eclipse factory with ccm kit 1.1l g2 and prophecy with deadlywinds barrel im a happy pumper lol

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Don't think the detent rings would help - only work on breach not bore drops. Not going to list my pumps, if you include the ones in my brothers collection (which of us that owns them isn't really clear) there's about 20 of them. Tape's great until you shoot it out or convince one of the engineers on here to freak bore your barrel.