Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Is Labour Revolting?

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
With Cabinet members resigning and asking for the PM to step down, will we see the Government collapse over the next few weeks?

Echowitch

Southern Pirates
Yep bring back the Tories. Not because they are any better as Politicians, but because the stories are so much better.

Labour - Did something a little bit naughty then gets let off.....boring

Tories - Caught shagging a 15 year Rentboy, a sheep, and French Farmer all at the same time whilst dressed as a 12th century Page Boy.....quality reading ;)

Rider

scottishwarriors.co.uk
i think we'll just see a reshuffle of cabinet, brown likely to hold on, but the party will push him to an election.

he'll have to look like he has a grip on the cabinet and that he can still impose some kind of authority before then, thus the reshuffle will probably look to bring in some of the older hard hitters.

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
Reshuffle

Alan Sugar is to be made a peer and will act as a "Special Advisor" on business matters.

This is because none of the Government Ministers have any experience of actually starting and running a business.

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Alan Sugar is to be made a peer and will act as a "Special Advisor" on business matters.

This is because none of the Government Ministers have any experience of actually starting and running a business.
Yep that'll be about right. Is he really the right man for the job? Alan Sugar was worth over a bullion in the 90's, now estimated to be only 800 million and that's speculative based on property values. Fair enough he's probably not overly leveraged, and he did build up from scratch; but do we really need a back street hustler to advise the Govt on business matters? I think he's overrated.

I quite like Labour. More for the policies than the people though.
You mean educational reform? No cant be that, as it failed miserably.

You must mean their policies regarding the criminal system? Nope that went tits up too.

Hmm their policies regarding the NHS?

Transport?

Nope, cant be those as they are all a joke at the taxpayers expense.

You must mean the expansion of the welfare state?
The only thing Labour have done successfully.
Ah what a lovely country we live in :rolleyes:

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
Alan Sugar is definitely the man to see if you want an e-mail phone on the cheap.

I believe he has a pile of them in the garage.

And do any other businessmen/women have a striking resemblance to Carry On stars?