Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

KillerOnion is a pimp!

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
The sausage-pineapple shish kebobs NEVER fail. Also you can get a lot of play with my RJ's beef n pasta salad, which is easy to do and is a full meal in itself.

Basically you need:
1 1/2 pounds of ground (minced for Brits) beef
1 medium onion, chopped
1 1/2 to 2 cloves of garlic
extra virgin olive oil
black pepper
Zatarain's creole seasoning
Tabasco sauce
Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon of oregano
2 oz red wine (preferably Cabernet)
2 sprigs of rosemary

one bag (12 oz) egg noodles
fresh spinach
one large can of black olives
1 large tomato
1 jar of artichoke hearts (optional)
lite soy sauce
olive oil vinegrette or Italian dressing

Drizzle about a teaspoon of olive oil into a large skillet. Add garlic, onion, and black pepper and cook over medium heat till onion is soft. Add ground beef and after about 2-3 minutes drain fat/grease from the pan. Then add plenty (about 2 tablespoons plus one teaspoon) of Worcestershire sauce, 4 or 5 shakes of Tabasco sauce (that's holding the bottle spoutside down over the beef and shaking it) or more if desired, a couple teaspoons of Creole seasoning (Brits can use tandoori marasala or equal parts paprika, black pepper, salt, and dry mustard if creole seasoning can't be found), rosemary and oregano. About 1 minute later add the 2 oz. of wine. Cook for about one and a half to 2 minutes more.

Boil pasta and drain. Dice up the tomato and add in with black olives, artichoke hearts, and spinach. Mix the pasta and veggies well with vinegrette and lite soy sauce. Serve.
--------------------

This recipe is not only awesome food that you can eat tons of, but also guaranteed to get you laid by whatever girl is eating it with you.

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
Killer Onion

As you quite rightly guessed I was joking but since you are showing your culinarily skills and I am indeed require someone from your neck of the woods to explain something !!.

What is the main (or only) ingredient of GRITTS ?.

It might sound a daft question to ask but we don't know.

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Grits are milled from corn, being the central kernel left after the rest is ground into cornmeal. Basically they are prepared like rice, then adding butter and sometimes cheese and bits of bacon or sausage. I would highly recommend that you get some. If you can find Quaker Oats at your local grocery store most likely you can find their grits, or at least their instant grits.