Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Latest Federation Meeting

foster90

No Sacrifice, No Victory
Jun 3, 2008
Manchester
Actually amazing!

Possibly the best thing i have read in a very long time, i think The Federation couldnt have a better coming together of people.

Robbo i think is the ideal chairman a no sh** taking guy that knows what he's talking about is more than perfect :)

Tommy representing players is brilliant he has more then enough experience himself as a player to agree or disagree with the comments made to him so therefore can bring up the more interesting ones at meetings rather than any old mumbo jumbo

The last time i was this excited i was about 4 years old and was about to get my first bike for christmas haha

I just wish the certain few people would back off until things start to get up and running properly by this i mean teams taking part and enjoying themselves winning prizes and having fun most of all. Only then can anyone critisize the federations work as then we'll see whether it was all for nothing and a flop which i personally think its goin to be far from.

Keep up the good work FED's and hoping to hear more good news soon!!!

All the best,
Foster :D

phoenixx1

Jul 15, 2009
essex
top stuff guys nice to read things like this and seeing people making a differance to make the sport better really impressed with the federation
top stuff

thought i would try help in a lil way and do a logo
hope you like it

a logo using rats ideas and a few bits and bobs

another minus the dm,s with some slight changes