Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Looks like at least some of the details have been confirmed

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Given that Ledz is on the Board, he is probably doing his bit to promote it.

I'm sure a full announcement will be on here soon - don't forget that all the Feds and everyone who runs this site have regular jobs and real life stuff to deal with.

Out of interest - who's going?

I think I will.

:)
Me too, I've heard it's gonna be pretty good.

pid

blah blah blah
Aug 27, 2005
in the thick of it
Visit site
Says Rodbaston, Staffordshire on the poster Piddle. Does that help?
Sorry i didn't make myself too clear. i meant it's on P.E website but in terms of other info there doesn't seem to be much around. Other events seem to have it up a month in advance, but i guess we're only just there. I'll be there regardless in one way or another, maybe it's just with all the talk of it i assumed there'd be more info around.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
How come it's on P E website but nothing about venue etc on here? Unless i've missed it.
Pid, to answer your question mate ..... firstly, we got a few pieces of the jigsaw floating about and we need to confirm a few more details before we go 'full public'.

Chris Pelling and Wendy are working hard to put together the infrastructure of what's needed for an event like this because they've been given a brief to promote an extremely important event for the UK baller.
It is hopefully gonna be a harbinger of things to come and set a standard that raises the bar to that next level.

Mind you, we can have Wendy and Chris running around like blue ass flies creating the best event the UK has ever seen but if you guys don't turn up, then we'll all be sitting around looking at a white elephant.

We need you .....all of those players and teams who played in Chris and Wendy's leagues this year, to trust us, and if you do that, we'll do our very best to give you what you want ..... value for money and a frikkin good time.

One other thing, I am hoping, the board members are all gonna be there not only in person but also representing their respective company's.
I know a few can't because of the World Cup but I think we are gonna see a well represented industry vendor presence there...leastwise I hope so.

As soon as we have the info to give, you'll have it.... I promise !

Ali

gunnin down fools in style
Jun 23, 2007
huddersfield
Given that Ledz is on the Board, he is probably doing his bit to promote it.

I'm sure a full announcement will be on here soon - don't forget that all the Feds and everyone who runs this site have regular jobs and real life stuff to deal with.

Out of interest - who's going?

I think I will.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEE:)
i just need money:p

pid

blah blah blah
Aug 27, 2005
in the thick of it
Visit site
Pid, to answer your question mate ..... firstly, we got a few pieces of the jigsaw floating about and we need to confirm a few more details before we go 'full public'.

Chris Pelling and Wendy are working hard to put together the infrastructure of what's needed for an event like this because they've been given a brief to promote an extremely important event for the UK baller.
It is hopefully gonna be a harbinger of things to come and set a standard that raises the bar to that next level.

Mind you, we can have Wendy and Chris running around like blue ass flies creating the best event the UK has ever seen but if you guys don't turn up, then we'll all be sitting around looking at a white elephant.

We need you .....all of those players and teams who played in Chris and Wendy's leagues this year, to trust us, and if you do that, we'll do our very best to give you what you want ..... value for money and a frikkin good time.

One other thing, I am hoping, the board members are all gonna be there not only in person but also representing their respective company's.
I know a few can't because of the World Cup but I think we are gonna see a well represented industry vendor presence there...leastwise I hope so.

As soon as we have the info to give, you'll have it.... I promise !

Thanks Robbo. I'll be there hopefully. I'll be in a zebra top running around a field :)

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I'll be there with a few tricks up my sleeve.

Like the one Disruption always falls for.