Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millenium Paintball 2009 - XBox

Mr. Suicide

BHood.
Oct 29, 2004
South Wales
Visit site
Does anyone know if this is coming out in Game this month? I know it's release is March 13th, but I've only found PS3, PS2 and wii versions at game!?

I'm strapped for cash, so I wanna trade some stuff in/use credit just so I can get this!

Luke.

spangley_special

Free Agent
Sep 26, 2006
Bristol
www.iamjackfranklin.co.uk
Yes Game are taking preorders.

I would recommend preordering at your local store, as they are not likely to be allocated stock for it other wise.

If they look on their release schedule and only see wii and ps3 versions tell them to print the latest copy of the release schedule as it has only recently been added on there for 360.

Mr. Suicide

BHood.
Oct 29, 2004
South Wales
Visit site
Yeah, I think I'll go down there. I really hope they get it in Game, I really hate being strapped, but I've gotta have this game haha!

Anyone else planning on getting it?

Luke.

snax

round the town funky kwow
Mar 11, 2008
st.neots
been playing a year this month and got GHTP for pritty and loved every minute, from the vid this looks spot on, even if its not i would settle for a clearer version of GHTP,

Mr. Suicide

BHood.
Oct 29, 2004
South Wales
Visit site
Same, GHTP Max'd the control system was amazing. The left trigger to snap out was a pretty impressive feature. I don't think Millenium will have the same sorta set up though. Ner mind, I'm pretty confident it'll be ace!

Luke.