Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Millenium to have a 2013 webcast :D !!!!

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
Millennium Series TV will broadcast all events in 2013 season
After the great success of the first incarnation of Millennium Series TV at the Paris Disney event in October 2012, the Millennium Series is proud to announce:

In 2013 all four tournaments will be fully covered by the most professional crews of Millennium Series TV! They will bring on your screen not only the action packed games on the CPL field from all angles and in great detail, but also interviews with the stars of our sport in the heat of the moment and impressions from the trade shows and the other fields. They will catch the unique atmosphere of each of our events and will stream it as live webcast on your TV, your PC or mobile device at your choice in HD. Additional highlights will be coverage of the EPBF championships running in conjunction at all four tournaments, starting with the EPBF U19 Youth Cup in Puget.

You can access live stream comfortably from http://www.millennium-series.com/media.php?info=broadcast and of course it is free for all.

If you are not there playing at the tournaments anyway, tune in and get first hand impressions!
Finally catching up to the PSP, hope the standard is similar :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Drew92

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
I'm looking forward to a German Matty Marshall, a French Chris Lasoya and a Russian Todd Martinez in the commetary box.

Reactions: frobinson

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
I'm looking forward to a German Matty Marshall, a French Chris Lasoya and a Russian Todd Martinez in the commetary box.
Yeah will be interesteing to see who they can get in, if it's boring there is always loud music as an alternative ;)

Hazza

Dec 10, 2012
It's a webcast so it will be streamed from a website. Obviously if you have one of these fancy TVs that can connect to the internet then you could do that, but personally I stream it to my laptop and just hook that up to the big screen TV :)
Alright cheers bud

digitalman

Apr 21, 2011
Uckfield East Sussex
Maybe they can get that American bloke who does the commentary on "Top Shots" to do the job. He has made an artform out of stating the bloody obvious and why no one on that show has popped a cap in his ass I'll never know :D