Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

MS Bitburg 2013: Webcast, scores, chat....

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
Ducks have Tyler Harman playing for them. He made the difference tbh

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Ducks have Tyler Harman playing for them. He made the difference tbh
I did wonder what was making the difference!

Thanks for posting scores, Matt. Much neater than I could have managed!

Last edited:

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
A lot better cast and coverage than last time. Still despise the consistent commentator, but having the Americans in for a while made it almost bearable listening to it.

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
The production and camera footage is better than the PSP.... Easily.

Commentary?... I can take or leave it. At least we don't have Matty Marshall saying "clutch" every 30 seconds.

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
I'd rather hear clutch every 30seconds from someone that knows what's going on than the two european accents that commentated the nations games. They have no idea what's going on and spend more time going "is that..." "where did that..." than putting together a cohesive string of sentences.

However, agreed with the footage, would like to see more dorrito's, but it seems common place that you don't get to see it, so I'm guessing theres a reason

On another note, the girl nations cup team got beat down =\ unlucky girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: SAMUEL.D.RYAN

Gavin - 44pix

44pix Paintball Photography
Jun 16, 2008
www.facebook.com
the advertising between points on the PSP pisses me off. I have 'ANS Gear' stamped into my brain!

Obviously to commentary and footage of the PSP (along with the stats) is better than the Mills. However, its free, it gives you footage from the comfort of your home.... so you can't really moan. You can always mute the webcast and dry fire your gat to improve the experience.