Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Never mind the credit crunch, here comes swine flu.

Snowwolf

Rebellion
Oct 30, 2008
Northants
I think that the governments of the world must have a meeting each year and come up with ideas for how they can take people's minds off more serious issues.

Nothing works quite like disease or a plague to distract people, so lately they have been using the old epidemic gag.

Last year, it was bird flu. This year, swine flu.

What's on the cards for 2010? Are rickets or bubonic plague going to make a return?

Or will we have something new, like pubic flu?

I'm waiting for a paintball manufacturer to come out with a "Swine Flu" edition gun. Should make a few bob.
Exactly. They all got together at the G20 summit and thought..."**** it, the economy's going down the ****ter lets release a deadly strain of flu"

On the level 5 note, it reminds me of Dr Evil on Austin Powers. Activate level 5!!!!! :D

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
And one confirmed case is like 5 miles form my house.

*continues to seal his house up with clingfilm*
What we need is for Jade Goody to come back from the dead. That'd be the last we'd hear of swine flu.
Are you mad! clingfilm wont stop level 5! you need lead windows and doors, with a NBC siut on all the time.
Bon, just fashion yourself a tinfoil helmet and cower in the cupboard under the stairs, that will protect you from everything! When you eventually emerge be sure to have the Platinum pitchfork in hand to dispatch any remaining Goody/Swine Flue zombies! :D

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Breaking News

The Ministry of Defence has banned all non-military personnel from all of its bases.

No doubt all military personnel have been innoculated against pig flu, because the government wants the Army intact and nice and fresh to shoot all the infected members of the public when they start rooting in ****.

Just like in the movies.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Bon, just fashion yourself a tinfoil helmet and cower in the cupboard under the stairs, that will protect you from everything! When you eventually emerge be sure to have the Platinum pitchfork in hand to dispatch any remaining Goody/Swine Flue zombies! :D
The pitchfork has been hermetically sealed away ready for whoever survives to bring terror on the Swine flu infested jade goody zombies.

For me, ive wrapped myself in multiple layers of tinfoil and clingfilm and sealed my house with black tape, and lots of it.