Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New hammer 7 - not the most practical of markers but wow

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Gommie mentions a metal 'eye tube' in the video o_O

It looks like a regular mechanical pump gun to me with no battery/electronics - so what's with the eye tube?

No eyes are mentioned in the Hammer 7's spec sheet either

Last edited:

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
He's referring to the rotating breach that the barrel screws into. Rotates to change between hopper and mag.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Oh my days, i literally bought this from the US yesterday! Damn, If only i had waited i could have pre-ordered it. I can't wait to get it though!
Always shop around before going US, and with something new that you cant find make phone calls
Your US one is probably cheaper in purchase price because of £ & $ , but international post will have lost savings, and you have import vat and courier feeds to come

Always remember demon, lips, bz, we are paintball, just paintball, Phoenix - there are more as well

$kippy

Jan 14, 2013
Cambridgeshire
Always shop around before going US, and with something new that you cant find make phone calls
Your US one is probably cheaper in purchase price because of £ & $ , but international post will have lost savings, and you have import vat and courier feeds to come

Always remember demon, lips, bz, we are paintball, just paintball, Phoenix - there are more as well
Cheers for that, but the prices which LIPS and Just Paintball were offering were still more expensive after exchange rate and international shipping.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Skippy if you'd be so kind as to post the total paid once its in your hands we will know if it's worth ordering here or there.