The Home Of European Paintball

new style xbox released today at E3

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK

Got mine on pre order from Play :)

Very quiet compared to the original!

No HD cable with it though which is kak to say the least!

Oct 5, 2002
Sauf Koast
Taken from my mates site www.msxbox-world.co.uk

The new Xbox 360 will follow the current pricing of the 120GB Elite Xbox 360 console. So wherever in the world you may live, whatever the RRP is of the Xbox 360 120GB Elite, this should be the price of the new 250GB wi-fi N Xbox 360 console, it's also confirmed to be Kinect ready.

Parksy

Platinum Member
Oct 27, 2002
Newcastle, UK
Blue-ray is a sony product and I dout they'll give microsoft the license to have blue-ray.
Don't spout kak. Licensing is available to anyone under a joint distribution agreement between Sony, Phillips, and Panasonic. It only costs around $10 per device for manufacturing royalties. Blu-Ray not being included in the 360 has nothing to do with them not being allowed and more to do with making cash through online HD content... this will change only if developers struggle to fit content onto DVD, saying this though most likely what will happen is games will be split to multi disk like Mass Effect 2.

The Dead Dodo

Platinum Member
Apr 7, 2008
cornwall
really want one of these butcant afford it :( think they look much better and i their quieter itdbe loads better. my only grip isnt a major one and thats the fact memmory units wont work on them, as i kept my gametag on mine so could move it about quicker than downloading, unless anyone knows if you gt will work on a memory card?