Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

New Tippman pump

piercee100

Feb 16, 2009
They are re-releasing the SL-68II as from Oct 1st 2009. Anybody know where they may be up for sale? Supposed to be near identicle to the original but have a longer grip so as to not freeze fingers on Co2 and have a proper feedneck to take modern hoppers.

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
Call LIPS on 01707 325007, 95% sure Jon will be able to get one in for you. I might even look for one myself, the originals are supposedly yummy and it should be a piece of new vs old history.

Bandwagon

Goldfish69 Photography
They will be available from 1st October ... so call it mid October by the time they are officially in the country and at stores across the UK.

We'll be stocking them and have them available at our pump games almost immediately. Should be able to supply a price tomorrow as well.

Thib

Nov 26, 2008
Newcastle
All shop selling tippmann will have it in early october.

But we can't really say this is a new one as 80% of pgi member weren't playing when this one has been released :D

piercee100

Feb 16, 2009
I cant wait as both my pumps are showing they're 20yrs age now and these sound reliable, durable and easy to velocity adjust (My Phantom has the fixed barrel and my sniper II is very tired). Would love to get a price and get a couple for myself.

Flying Kiwi

A.K.A Foo
Dec 31, 2006
Surrey
Hey that's cool they are releasing it again. Still got the original SL-68II and it still works fine. Might need to get another one to last me the next 20 years.

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
The originals were ok, pretty solid but not terribly accurate.

They were gas hogs, you could usually spot a tippmann by the clouds of CO2 coming from the barrel, they were also prone to freeze for the same reason.

Didn't see many of them in the tournaments, pretty much treated like modern day tippmanns, reliable all rounder but not great.