Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Next Holmbush pump day.

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Nice one Charlie :cool:

I'm guessing you were the guy in the Eclipse jersey shooting a cocker pump?

We were trading shots during both of the 2 valley games. I made the score between us 1-1 in the end, after we pushed the flank when I tagged you in the last few minutes on the turn round. You clipped me with a head shot in the first leg. When I got back to safe zone I realised I called myself out on a bouncer.

Gutted :mad:

Hope to see you at Holmbush in November

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
Ah that be you, yes that be me, lol, I will admit, the paint was a bit bouncy, the amount of times I hit your guys and it didn't break:confused: lol. Yep, will definitely be there for November:D

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
charlie you were out of paint so quickly its unreal...
you coming down in september?

Charlie

Back to Plat!
Oct 22, 2001
Norfolk
Visit site
lol, what can I say, it got drilled into me as back player to lay the paint to try and encourage movement from the front guys by keeping the opponents heads down;) Unfortunately, it does mean I run out of paint quicker when I'm paying for my own paint:D

Alas no to being down in sep, work prevents that, will be back down in nov when I next have holiday from work:rolleyes:

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I remember seeing someone shooting some video while playing the valley

Anyone know who it was - I would like to get a copy if possible?

M600

Sock Hats are Cool!
Jan 4, 2008
i saw him as well, he wore a pair of white dye i3's, didnt catch a name

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Thanks for that link benjy. I'm sure it is the same guy as I remember he had white goggles on Sunday. Good footage there and well edited too. I'll keep an eye on it for this months pump game :)

CR3TMark

CR3 Tactical
Sep 17, 2009
Surrey
It is Dannys page, and I put the vids together, we havent had much pump footage yet but we will try and put a decent video together soon.