Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NORTH vs SOUTH weekend event

have you ever been to a big paintball weekend and if so, is one worth going to?

• Total voters
Feb 20, 2015
hi! ive not ever been to this event or any big games really, but now i have the full gear... almost (missing an air tank) im going to start going to them and this event is the first one i have heard of. I dont know anyone else who has the full gear or just the bear essentials at all so what im wondering is, is there anyone out there who would like to buddy up for the weekend? take on hundreds of players against few?

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
hi! ive not ever been to this event or any big games really, but now i have the full gear... almost (missing an air tank) im going to start going to them and this event is the first one i have heard of. I dont know anyone else who has the full gear or just the bear essentials at all so what im wondering is, is there anyone out there who would like to buddy up for the weekend? take on hundreds of players against few?
If you don't meet someone in advance then you can also play alongside with anyone - either the next person in the staging (if you use the staging area) or the tent next door to you

Or get to a couple of walkons and you will make new paintball friends

mikey1975

Morning Wood Walking Dead
Oct 2, 2009
Stockport
I'm sure a load of my team will be there you can always tag along with us as we hunt people down, well as long as your on the North team

DirtyDownSouth

Dec 4, 2014
where are you from