Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NPPL NEO 2013 - Schedules, Scores, Chat..........Webcast?

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Show support for Beadle & Pinch, who are representing the UK playing in the NPPL this weekend!

Games kick off around 8am Maryland time, which is 1pm UK time.

Schedules:-

8:00 AM Semi Pro TCP Machine V Tippmann Effect TMG
Semi Pro Philadelphia Energy 2 V Dallas Jets
8:50 AM PRO San Antonio X-Factor V Orange County Flash Point
PRO Portland Uprising V Buffalo Crush
9:40 AM PRO San Diego Dynasty V Philadelphia Energy
PRO Fort Wayne Outlaws V Phoenix Contact
10:30 AM Semi Pro Impact Echo V Tippmann Effect TMG
Semi Pro TCP Machine V Philadelphia Energy 2
11:20 AM PRO San Antonio X-Factor V San Francisco Explicit
PRO Portland Uprising V New Orleans Warped Army
12:10 PM PRO San Diego Dynasty V New England Avalanche
PRO Fort Wayne Outlaws V Camp Pendleton Raiders
LUNCH BREAK
1:30 PM PRO San Antonio X-Factor V Philadelphia Energy
PRO Portland Uprising V Phoenix Contact
2:20 PM PRO New England Aval
anche V Philadelphia Energy
PRO Camp Pendleton Raiders V Phoenix Contact
3:10 PM PRO San Francisco Explicit
V
Orange County Flash Point
PRO New Orleans Warped Army
V
Buffalo Crush
4:00 PM PRO New England Avalanche
V
San Francisco Explicit
PRO Camp Pendleton Raiders
V
New Orleans Warped Army

Last edited:

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
Statement from Shawn Walker on the present position of the NPPL (posted 10.27pm yesterday):-

Hello all. I understand there is some confusion and frustration with the NPPL right now. In hindsight we may have not been as clear as we should have when we announced the changeover in management after the Huntington Beach event.

Seems as though there is 2 main issues right now. #1 is the issue of closing out HB and outstanding debts. #2 is the issue of how the NPPL will proceed moving forward.

#1 – The old management of the NPPL is responsible for all the debts of HB and backwards. They also received all the revenue from HB and backwards. When PBPromotions took over after HB one of the conditions was not taking on any debt of the old company. I know Chuck is working hard to handle all the debts and he has almost all taken care of. I also know that the HB event lost a fair amount of money and he had to make tough choices on what he was going to pay when. He told me the reason he chose to not pay out the Pro prizes first was that those Pro’s were owners of the league and understood the financial problems the league was going through. He thought they would understand since they were in on the meetings and conference calls regarding the finances of the league. Most did understand. Some did not. He is now trying to get everything outstanding taken care of asap. Any further questions on this should be directed to Chuck.

#2 - The new management of the NPPL is financially stable and is in the process of infusing some new blood and new money into the league. The remainder of the events are going to happen no matter how many teams are in attendance. You will likely see many changes as time goes on as we continue to shift the mission to sustainable events. We are working on some exciting changes and improvements to the model that should help teams be able to attend the remaining events. Some of these things include lowering entry fees and giving entry fees and paint as prizes,

This is a turnaround project for sure. But we are dedicated to offer a quality event for an affordable cost.

I know its difficult for you, the customer, to separate the old company from the new and I also understand I have history with the NPPL and you don’t have any reason to necessarily believe a new vision or what I say is the new direction. All I can do is communicate the best I know how, be as transparent as possible and throw good events. Then time will judge if the future events are something you would like to participate in or not.

The event this weekend at OXCC is a good 1st example of promising an event and delivering on that no matter the team count (which is lower than ever). The teams that are attending will get a great event and great experience and hopefully shows my commitment to the future.

Reactions: frobinson

Tony Harrison

Mar 13, 2007
Tropical Storm Andrea forces the NPPL to suspend Friday's play.

Geez, can it get any worse for the NPPL?

Reactions: bruce