Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NPPL Paint?

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site
Now I was a good boy and followed orders..

and heres what I got:

Zap
JT
WDP
Great American Paintball

will be on site....

and maybe PMI(told me it wasnt finalized yet)..

No official answers on costs yet but t was told with multiple companies selling, prices would be competitive:rolleyes:

R

raehl

1 - Then what's your beef? How does the reason the location doesn't have grass in any way affect whether the location is suitable or not?

2 - I meant the latter. The "no doubt" was in agreement with your assertion that the players should have that information. It was a poorly formed statement from which you read the meaning I didn't intend.

- Chris

shamu

Tonight we dine in hell
Apr 17, 2002
Now-Cal
Now I was a good boy and followed orders..

Originally posted by headrock6
and heres what I got:

Zap
JT
WDP
Great American Paintball

will be on site....

and maybe PMI(told me it wasnt finalized yet)..
Thanks for the info Headrock. Your cookie is in the mail :D

Mark/Static

Originally posted by Baca Loco
There's also the issue of all the info we haven't been given yet. Rudimentary stuff like game times, prelim games, semi's and finals format, field dimensions, etc.
http://www.nppl.tv/2/nppl_events.htm
Found this at the bottom of the link above.

The games are 10 minutes each, with 8 preliminary games.

The point structure is:
Based on Millinium Series points
50 points for the hang
22 for the first flag pull
3 points per elimination
1 point per live player

This is on a 100 point scale.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Originally posted by raehl
1 - Then what's your beef? How does the reason the location doesn't have grass in any way affect whether the location is suitable or not?
P8ntballer.com--educational (thanx, Mark, 6) and entertaining, too! Thanx, Chris.
1--One more time. My beef has nothing whatsoever to do with the suitability of the location. Should you review my posts you will discover as much. (And I mean 'should' in the sense that if you do, you will perhaps see. . .)

6--that's interesting. I'd heard that PMI was locked into PSP and wouldn't be making any NPPL appearances. So where did you hear this?

Mark--somebody is paying attention 'cus that wasn't posted last time I was there. ;)

headrock6

Bloody Yanks!!
Jun 5, 2002
Strong Island
Visit site

6--that's interesting. I'd heard that PMI was locked into PSP and wouldn't be making any NPPL appearances. So where did you hear this?
E-mailed Camille and got the info on the paint companies..She said maybe PMI but nothing was set in stone at the momemt

Mark--somebody is paying attention 'cus that wasn't posted last time I was there. ;)
And i got your back on this one..Thats a very recent addition:confused:

Shamu-better be more than 1 cookie as im a fat back player..Cmon dont be stingy,open that wallet a bit:D:

By the way Cow,congrats on the win yesterday,Chris Perry made me some good $ and i got a playoff game to attend Sat..Boy things are looking bright:p:

R

raehl

I confess.

I have no idea what your beef is then. And no, I havn't gone and reread posts, because I don't have time right now :)

- Chris

NulodPBall

Dec 26, 2002
Southern California
Visit site
Apparently not.
===
Hey Baca Loco: I apparently had no problem hearing from Camille

"Subject: RE: Scheduling for Pro/Am/Nov divisions

Hi Ray,

The playing dates are

Friday - prelims begin
Saturday - prelims
Sunday - finals
Thursday fields are open to walk.

The Schedule will be the same as usual where pros ams novice and
rookies play mixed in prelims and spilt out in the finals.

Your valid ID card from last year is good for a year. So
depending on when you got it you can use it for 12 months."

I'm hoping that we can park right next to the staging area without having to pay the city every time we drive in...
I'm also hoping that paint will be available at $20.00 a case again, but then again, I also hope that Keely will dump Todd and see me for the Handsome Man that I am...yeah, right!
If you guys are really hardcore, you'll surf in the morning before the sun rises (watch out for the high school surf teams by the pier), compete in the tourney during the day, then drive up to Big Bear and night ski 'til 9pm before driving back to your room and crashing before midnight...Saturday or Thursday are good days to do that...bring your own wetsuit if you need one, you can rent boards at one of the shops near the pier or I can loan one out...BTDT...

Ray :cool:

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Thanks, Ray, every little bit helps

Originally posted by NulodPBall
Hey Baca Loco: I apparently had no problem hearing from Camille

"Subject: RE: Scheduling for Pro/Am/Nov divisions
But my point wasn't that Camille wouldn't respond period but that since the questions I've been raising or perhaps the "tone" of my voice has offended--Camille isn't answering my emails.

Draw your own conclusions.

But by all means if you get answers to questions of general interest let us know. For example, how many teams go thru? To a semi's bracket? Same as the old breakdown? And do the posted rules apply--mostly? (As there is no mention at all of 7-man format in the posted rules.) And if the players don't have current rules as a guideline what are the refs gonna be using?

I realize starting something like this from the ground up take's a significant effort and I don't mean to minimize that and my questions aren't criticisms (excepting that membership nonsense). They pertain to aspects of play that impact the players (customers) directly and need to be addressed.

Chris--thanks for the confirmation.;)