highland baller
were was the need,
the game looks wiked, and i was looking forward to getting it

there was no need to give it such a harsh review

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Eric, you know if it's coming out on the PC? :)

AL
I have not seen anything anywhere about it coming out on PC, sorry m8

highland baller
were was the need,
the game looks wiked, and i was looking forward to getting it

there was no need to give it such a harsh review
Considering he has not even played the game, his comments are pretty worthless.

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
For anyone interested the Tippmann newsletter sent me the code for an X7:

Unlockable X7 in New Paintball Video Game
NPPL Championship Paintball 2009 is out just in time for the holidays. With real teams, real Tippmann gear, and real locations, this game provides an intense, interactive extension to the sport of paintball. Visit PbSting.com for more game info, or for our T-Mail user, we have the secret code to find the unlockable Tippmann X7 AK Style Marker. From the equipment screen, hit the arrow keys Up, Up, Right, Right, Down, Down, Left, Left to unlock the Exclusive Tippmann AK Style Marker. A dialog box will appear letting you know you entered the code correctly.

Damn the pessimistic side of me always getting me into trouble. :rolleyes: Pairing pessimism with the ability to ramble utter tosh and I suppose that's just where it's going to get ya, I guess as soon as I heard "NPPL Championship Paintball 2009 to be released" the optimistic side of me had been thinking too much that it would be the best game there ever was, so of course I was gonna be let down.

Didn't mean my comment to turn out to be looked upon as a "review" folks (which it certainly wasn't, too one sided) just my initial response from trailers, footage etc which I still feel are justified by these but now I actually have first hand experience I can say the videos and my initial response (quite clearly) haven't done the game any justice.

All right it's never gonna become a recognised household favourite but as a Paintballer it's certainly easy to be sucked in by it once you play a few games (7v7 FTW). Theres definately the same level of satisfaction in snapshooting your mirror out as there is in real Paintball, booyah! :p The 'work your way up' style of the career mode is a great idea for giving the game some lastability. Theres drills to hone your skills, some of which I've never seen before and will be getting tried out for real. The ability to customise your setup will satisfy the only real need of all paintballers, to be agg as f**k.

It will be the disk that houses in my 360 for a while once it's available that's for sure, online multiplayer is sure to b a hoot! :D

paintball_crazy

I said lizard, not wizard
Sep 10, 2008
nottingham
Its weird how they called it Millenium Championship paintball .

Must be because its europe aint it?

Carnt wait to get this anyone want a match when i get this give me a shout.

GT:dextrus587
yeah im up for that once its released, if your talking about the xbox version

GT: CHAVhuntin