Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NPPL S7 announces some dates, first venue

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
Concerning the Huntington Beach event: I may have repeated what I heard, that the fields were going to be clay, not sand. It seems that I was wrong from what I'm hearing now. I heard from someone involved that they will scrape the sand to the more firmly packed sand and play on that surface.

So, no grass, no clay. Sand. But, I was reassured that no-one will even see it as an issue once they're there and have started playing. And that the beauty and overall coolness of the venue will leave people with smiles on their faces.

We'll see!:cool:

(Damn, I hope I make it!)

Steve

R

raehl

I agree....

If everything else comes into place, the sand won't be an issue.

- Chris

TAZ76

RESIDUE DOGZ
Apr 26, 2002
london
Visit site
jthm

sorry mate did jump the gun as it were am sorry,

yes i see what u mean got told to go to indoor supair couple months back was all builders sand a lot more coarse than beach sand and that was a mare was getting it outta me kit 2 weeks later so yeah nuff said about that one mate,

and as to coming over here somewhere to try out the euro scene then fair play to yeah get onto team strange apparently there starting up a euro team now and looking to fill a squad so might be worth a phone call or email thread is in tourney section.

anyway bye for now mate

speak soon i hope

taz :p