Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

NXL World Cup 2015 scores, games, chat...

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Also I am super impressed by what Thunder is doing this event. They are currently beating XFactor, they stomped 187 10-4. They lost to heat, but the score doesn't reflect how close each point really was.

Bravo to the ex-naughty dawgs in Corey Field and Map Chhim. Who smoked my team in Tampa 7 man in 2004, in 37 seconds :/. Corey and I were gunfighting while the rest of my team got destroyed, then he clipped me and I was the last person alive. Great guys though, happy to see them doing well.

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Also I am super impressed by what Thunder is doing this event. They are currently beating XFactor, they stomped 187 10-4. They lost to heat, but the score doesn't reflect how close each point really was.

Bravo to the ex-naughty dawgs in Corey Field and Map Chhim. Who smoked my team in Tampa 7 man in 2004, in 37 seconds :/. Corey and I were gunfighting while the rest of my team got destroyed, then he clipped me and I was the last person alive. Great guys though, happy to see them doing well.
I've played mapp from those days too, great player and great guy.

Reactions: Spikerz

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
@Bolter a lot of teams back then had a bit of a holier than thou attitude, a few didn't though. Naughty Dawgs were incredibly down to earth, Corey and Mapp are great guys, so is Rocky...outside of the game, in the game he can be a bit meh (He was raging when I snapped him out in Seattle heh). XSV was another team that was pretty cool too, they were local guys though, so that may have helped.

Reactions: Bolter

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Also once again, the ref's in the NXL are f*&%^^ horrid. I am so thankful that the Mills refs are as good as they are. I mean they're strict but at least they're super consistent.
@Marc0 you should run a ref clinic for the NXL guys :)

I used to good.Honest

UKPSF #7126
Oct 20, 2013
Bodmin
www.facebook.com
Also once again, the ref's in the NXL are f*&%^^ horrid. I am so thankful that the Mills refs are as good as they are. I mean they're strict but at least they're super consistent.
@Marc0 you should run a ref clinic for the NXL guys :)
agreed, if you're going to do one person for talking, then do everyone. so inconsistent.
So many penalties from bounce shots on back packs, so why are they all doubling up on the back and constantly getting penalties,

Reactions: Spikerz

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
^^ Yep the ref's seem terribly biased. For one team they let some stuff slide, for others they call minors on the smallest thing.

They just called a major on Spicka , he didn't play on at all. He was hit during the run into a bunker. He finished his run (to not a far bunker) and the refs called a major on him for playing on, and he didn't shoot once.

Disgrace...