Is it a bonfire.
No, its Cooks, the apostrophe avenger :D ;) :D

Nice to see your words again Cooks :D

Alien
Off home now, see ya

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Terribly' sorry' oh' Cooks Avenger' of' all' mis'-used' apostrophe's. May' i' beg' forgivenes's for' my crime'?

Did you get your 'Stuff' from PGI yet? :D

Darkwerks

Oct 27, 2001
London
Visit site
Okay, here's a scenario idea: "Matrix Wars". The one side are the human resistance(Neo, Morpheus, Trinity et al) and the other side are Agents and their coppertop human allies. Both sides could have points based missions (Find The ONE, capture/rescue Morpheus) There are a set of scenario rules as used by MXS and Wayne Dollacks scenario games http://www.scenariopaintball.com/rules/
Extra points for players wearing black ;)
The 18 hour time frame proposed by Alien seems a good idea
BYOP would be nice too, though unlikely I'm sure

scribble

Jan 12, 2002
Denver, CO
nice idea

ok WHEN it happens,im with Crom (Hi pal) Sparx you can have all the help you need...
scenarios sound good and different games following some kind of thread. I dont think north south is appropriate considering it wont be at a central location for all to reach and besides the north (everything above Watford) would be so up on numbers i couldn't hone my custom built Mcdonalds straw blow pipe to fire a fast enough rate to take out the opposition...(A vision of somewhat reminiscent of "Zulu.")
points to watch for are marking(POINTS), fatigue - players and marshalls and also safety over such a big area.

Sparkle just a side line is it true "Team Ignite and Team Messiah" are going to be there this weekend?;)

enjoy :D
Scribs

crom-dubh

WHATEVER...
Sep 9, 2001
watford
Visit site
To be honest mate we are in the process of starting up one. We are complete newbies. I have played ball for about 12 years now but have just recently decided into getting into the tourney scene.
Managed to talk a few mates into buying markers and here we are "the team with no name" :D