The Home Of European Paintball

PGI Massive Gear Giveaway!

Tony

Dead Hellfish
Jul 7, 2001
Jarra, N-E , UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Mr Big
This is getting embarrassing! Have you lot got no shame?!

No shame??? This is free stuff you're talking about here!!!

Twinkle Toes: You got a 6 month free sub with the Avalanche video??? I got one for another paintballing magazine ( Obviously far inferior to PGI!!! Now that MUST be worth some free clothes!!!),

:D

Robin Hood

Formerly Jermy
Feb 6, 2002
An island in the rain
ME! I subscribed last week I think, or at the weekend or something. - It hasn't been accounted for on my account yet though, so I'm not sure if it worked or not.:confused:

If it has worked, be sure to put in a good word for us, *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*, there's a good lad!

:D

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Like Sid, i have subscribed for a number of years and luckily, my subscription recently ran out so i should be in the draw! I can just imagine all that kit that WILL be coming my way...

I take it that the draw will be weighted so that long term subscribers will get one entry per year that they have paid you their hard earned wedge? ;)

Also, you know like in Loaded, like, they have that competition where if you spot something wrong in the mag you get a prize?!

(Obviously, it would have to be an intentional mistake on your part... as there never are any.)

(My name is Paul btw and i live in Molesey, in England, yeah?)