Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Player Representative

Mar 9, 2010
If you read the Federation Meeting Notes from the 4th March you may have noticed this:

It was agreed that the Fed should invite representation from the player base to attend the Fed committee meetings, and members agreed to establish a process for the players to elect the representative(s). It is expected this will increase transparency and help facilitate a position of trust and co-operation between the Fed and the player base.

So to start the ball rolling we would like people to put potential candidates forward for who YOU would want to represent the players. Once a short list has been decided we will have an on-line vote and the chosen one or two will be invited to a Fed meeting in due course.

The Federation is committed to making things better and transparent and we believe this will be a move in the right direction.

The Federation.

solo69

Rebellion Captain
Jul 18, 2006
Syston Leicestershire
I would like a go at this?

I have played Bullys series back in the good old days, The PA, M******,Mills, Cpps etc

I have run a team for far far to long, so know what us balers want/need,

Not affraid to make my point!

Sorry if it seemes a little forward but thats just me:)
Johnny
Rebellion

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I would like a go at this?

I have played Bullys series back in the good old days, The PA, M******,Mills, Cpps etc

I have run a team for far far to long, so know what us balers want/need,

Not affraid to make my point!

Sorry if it seemes a little forward but thats just me:)
Johnny
Rebellion

You get my vote merely for the asterisks used - nice touch Johnny :)

Exile

The Tao of Pooh
Jun 20, 2006
North London
Twizz definitely has my nomination.

No-one else in UK ball has quite the drive and passion for the players side of things.