Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

poll:- ire vs wales vs scot yes or no

tommy"the gun"webb

So Manc mafia
Sep 26, 2005
+1 HQ
can any one set up a poll for this as i belive one must be platnum member to have the option..

its the numbers that count though......so vote yes or no and then post up.....who youd play for and why you belong in that nationality.....

though i think we do need three captains to organise the teams and format any volunteers..????

in regard to location i think the northern quarter by manchester airport will be the ideal location for all parties involved.....

remember this is still fantasie yet is on the cusp of becoming real.....so please dont flame....!!!

thanks

tommy"the gun"webb

tommy"the gun"webb

So Manc mafia
Sep 26, 2005
+1 HQ
emergency

damn it i cant find the poll button .........ok ill set one up later on this thread, meanwhile go ahead and post who youd play for and why..

tommy webb (22)
born:dublin
passport:irish
parents:both irish

this is paontball mads idea...........im just helping it get off the ground

Paontball Mad

Bourmouth Riptide!!-!!-!!
Jun 17, 2006
Dorset
www.freewebs.com
damn it i cant find the poll button .........ok ill set one up later on this thread, meanwhile go ahead and post who youd play for and why..
i think you have to be a plat to do that but im not sure so can someone please comfirm

tommy webb (22)
born:dublin
passport:irish
parents:both irish
ok ill try

Tim Lages (15)
born: Wycombe
passport: GB
Parents: both Welsh for many generations (im the one missfit :p )

cheers Tim
p.s this was my idea you stole it :D ;)

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
Bob Needham (20)
Born: Stavanger (Norway)
Passport: GB
Parents: English/Scottish
Lived in Scotland most of my life and study at A.U. (also a glory hunter and want to be on the winning side;) :D )

EDIT: Why not D7's? Bigger site, better transport links and not home to the worlds worst driving.

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
I'm not 100% on this but but i guess its not as central between all 3 nations comapared to manchester just a guess! anyone care to comfim :confused:
Been to NQ and D7s and in all honesty both are far away ;) just thought it would be nice to play a millenium field. D7 is further away from Wales and Ireland but transport links are stronger so thought it may be an easier meet up point if this were to go ahead.

What people think?

Rebel 105

Red Team
Feb 10, 2006
Alsager, Cheshire
www.google.co.uk
Been to NQ and D7s and in all honesty both are far away ;) just thought it would be nice to play a millenium field. D7 is further away from Wales and Ireland but transport links are stronger so thought it may be an easier meet up point if this were to go ahead.

What people think?
Well d7's is virtually impossible to get to for people in scotland, bit of a long trip.

IMO NQ