Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Project Natal Xbox!!

Rainman

Paintball Savant
Sep 8, 2009
Plymouth, Devon
Crap like this really gripes me. It has no worth to loyal and faithful "hardcore" gamers who have been playing for 20 years plus. Stuff like this is just a way for the big three to push us out of the market so they can pave the way for "casual" gamers, who care little for quality so cheap sequels can be churned out monthly and relieve them of their cash. For example, my mother has a Wii and so do my grandparents.

If you can't use a controller you have no business playing video games. :D

Rainman

Paintball Savant
Sep 8, 2009
Plymouth, Devon
Isn't that why they started including the wrist straps and squishy covers i the box??? Was a great christmas for curries that year im sure. Christmas eve sell a wii. Boxing day sell a new TV :D

Idioteque

Test
Oct 21, 2008
Such a rehash of old technology any one remeber the eye toy for the ps2. Just like the Wii give it one year and the novelty of grooming young virtual boys with your body instead of your keyboard will wear off.

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
Its the Eye toys better brother. It uses incredible technology however it will only be used by a slim portion of todays market. Huge numbers will flock to buy it because its 'shiny' however like the wii and Eye toy, you realise its fiddily and generally less fun when you are alone. with mates wen i was younger i played some of the Eye toy games and i imagine some other younger children would aswell. HOWEVER no real gamer wants to get up (Stand up) when they can just be pwning teh nubzorz with teh haxorz on a controller (or a keyboard, but i dont have a setup so.)

so dont be all like 'its a mockery and a gimmic of the eye toy' It uses far superior technology. and the eye toy sold thousands of units. think about microsofts position in todays world and then think of they will make regardless.. so Really from a marketing decision its a no brainer. and i know that in some situations it will be used however in most it will not.

PS this made me look really pro microsoft / Natal / Kinect.... i wont be buying one of these and never will. Controllers Control Forever...