Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PS3 COD4 problem

ajwarwick

May 23, 2007
Hertfordshire
Hey guys

Ive just started getting a problem with COD4 multiplayer on the ps3. If i try to play split screen the whole PS3 locks up about a quarter of the way through loading the map. Likewise if i try to play online then the game freezes when i press "find game" although i can get out of this without having to restart the PS3.

Has anyone else had a similar problem and/or got and ideas why this might be happening? Its been working fine for a couple of months (when i first got it along with the PS3) and suddenly stopped working a couple of days ago.

Thanks for your help!

jacktheman2

Platinum Member
Feb 8, 2007
London
www.shutterimages.co.uk
I did not have that exact problem but still quite annoying every time i went online and tried to find a game it got stuck on downloading game setting for a good half hour. What i would suggest is going on the COD4 forums as there have been many threads on there with a hole assortment of problems that people are having on both the 360 and the Ps3 so have a look there and you should fined some info or maby a solution. In my case i tried everything and it still was not working but then i was told to give the disc a major clean with some disc spray and i thought 'what in hell good would that do?' and what do you know it worked !

UC Smegpot

Rocket fingers
Sep 17, 2008
Doncaster, UK
I'd check the condition of your Cd.
Also i would suggest getting it skimmed if need be then it should be ok.

If not then it's your xBox.

Jack i get the same problem all i do is ret my connection and it connects instantly.

Regards Danny