Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

[rant] I Hate Microsoft

Tayler D

SHUTTERIMAGES.CO.UK
Jun 26, 2007
London
I just spent 8 straight hours researching and typing up a 5000 word essay due in for college at 9am tomorrow morning and despite me having autosave set to save the file every 5 minutes and telling it to save at the end

IT HASN'T ****ING SAVED.

so now I have to spend probably the next 6 hours or so (as I spent about 2 hours researching first time, that I still have) rewriting the damn thing.

I HATE MICROSOFT.
It may be saved into a different folder :rolleyes:

Morrolan

Platinum Member
May 4, 2007
Lancashire
Whilst I'm not a big Microsoft fan myself, the error here was definately of the EBKAC variety -

Error Between Keyboard And Chair :D

Robeenio

Super Robeenio
Dec 4, 2002
Staying warm on a sunday!
it will be located in your temporary files

but because you are such a numpty for not saving manually and blaming microsoft (the kind people who are paying me just shy of £2k for 16 days work)

and i have an evil streak i'm not going to tell you how to retrieve it.

:cool:

Hawkins

Splash > All
Jul 8, 2007
Kent/Sevenoaks
now you see you want to mac it up.. if you loose a file on a PC its just renamed and it can always be restored if you know how to... on a Mac if its gone its gone... and when it crashes, it atleast has the decency to tell you " blah blah is not responding and has crashed click here to close the program. All unsaved worked will be lost... then it laughs at you and shouts looser... which i thought as a feature they could have left out...