Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Reality Check

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
Baca's threadstarter is so brilliant that I began to wonder if he isn't taking the piss out of us all. The post is definitely a pure gem. This forum rocks!:cool:

If I don't get the chance before it's too late: a Very Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy New Year and Mind the Road to each and every one of you. You too Chris.:)

Steve

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Baca - you are a genius & deserve a big hug for brightening up my afternoon. The day was going really badly then I read your post & suddenly it all looks brighter again.:)

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
Originally posted by Baca Loco
...But the real issue is labor costs. That's what gobbles up the green and y'all know it's true.
So there you have it. We get a series to play and what do the promoters get? Grief. I mean what value does any of this have to anyone but the players, after all?...
I really feel guilty now for adding to their losses at the WC in 1999. All I had to do was dig some holes, swing a sledge hammer, fight off some fire ants, giant fruit spiders and armadillos, and try to hold netting up on the back of a delivery truck in the face of a hurricane and I was so damn greedy that I took 50 bucks a day out of their backs!

And Chris is right, most everyone was and is pleased with the way things are anyway. It's just we Internet jockeys who are bunch of whiners.

I gotta go confess and get absolution fast!:rolleyes: