Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rotating blackhole..wormhole effect

Joshie15

Jul 28, 2009
UK,Bournemouth
I've been reasearching black holes recently and although I started simply to find out what one was, I found it rather interesting and decided to look in to them further.

from what i can gather there are beleived to be 2 types of black hole a static/stationary one and a rotating black hole..
now I already know that they are'nt infact holes, more as spheres that attract everything including light, but as there is no reflection from the event horison to give it deffinition and dimensions it looks like a hole.

so my question focuses on what happens once across the event horison, i understand the singularity theory for stationary black holes, that time and space is sucked in and eventually compresses in to oblivion..spagtification
but the worm hole theory states that in a rotating black hole it is possible to bypass singularity via the momentum of the spinning black hole and come out the other side in a completely different time and space, as the black hole could be giant (trillions of miles in diameter)

so here's my question (sorry for dragging on) how could you possibly exit the other side if the event horizon that surrounds the black hole will just suck you back in again? (is this called perturbation)

also anything that i'v explained thats off or is just plain wrong correct me..

FrontlineArtist

Super Registered User
Jun 11, 2010
Berkshire
so here's my question (sorry for dragging on) how could you possibly exit the other side if the event horizon that surrounds the black hole will just suck you back in again? (is this called perturbation)
Slingshot effect (Gravity assist). You'll leave the black hole at a faster speed you entered it but this speed would be so fast you'll be around for very long after you get out.

glenn

Platinum Member
Dec 2, 2008
Stockton-on-tees
Slingshot effect (Gravity assist). You'll leave the black hole at a faster speed you entered it but this speed would be so fast you'll be around for very long after you get out.
well the centre of a black hole is a super dense mass which bends space and has a massive gravity pull so escape is impossible.

however thee was a theory (aint studied it in years) that a black hole could bend space enough that itll form a tunnel through space as its all theory but youd have to be going fast than light speeds and survive the massives forces

as it also effects time you could travel it back and forth and go back in time

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I've been reasearching black holes recently and although I started simply to find out what one was, I found it rather interesting and decided to look in to them further.

from what i can gather there are beleived to be 2 types of black hole a static/stationary one and a rotating black hole..
now I already know that they are'nt infact holes, more as spheres that attract everything including light, but as there is no reflection from the event horison to give it deffinition and dimensions it looks like a hole.

so my question focuses on what happens once across the event horison, i understand the singularity theory for stationary black holes, that time and space is sucked in and eventually compresses in to oblivion..spagtification
but the worm hole theory states that in a rotating black hole it is possible to bypass singularity via the momentum of the spinning black hole and come out the other side in a completely different time and space, as the black hole could be giant (trillions of miles in diameter)

also anything that i'v explained thats off or is just plain wrong correct me..
First off what you need to understand here is, and Glenn's already stated this much, this is nothing but theory science and has no experimental evidence to back it up apart from some of the peripheral observations/events associated with such phenomenon.

To answer your questions [theoretically], I would have thought the exit you get driven toward after entering into any black hole isn't in the same dimension/world/whatever as the event horizon of the black hole you just fell into.

I'm not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure that any exit out of one world's black hole [dimension/world/whatever] doesn't necessarily mean you will be exiting into a black hole of another world and therefore being unable to get past its associated event horizon .... I think the theory goes that the exit environment is free from any black hole and is merely a gateway .....

[Qualifier] All my answers are free from Google intervention ......

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
I thought black holes were just colapsing stars, i.e. there is no exit, they just get smaller and smaller and heavier and heavier sucking in everything around them by their increasing gravitational pull. But then its a long time since I've picked up a text book.

glenn

Platinum Member
Dec 2, 2008
Stockton-on-tees
I thought black holes were just colapsing stars, i.e. there is no exit, they just get smaller and smaller and heavier and heavier sucking in everything around them by their increasing gravitational pull. But then its a long time since I've picked up a text book.
yes they do but when they get massive (mass as in weight) enough they bend space enough that they bridge to parts of space creating a tunnel (wormhole)

its so theoritcal tho