Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Scenario games

Ben

Jumped Up Newbie
Hi all,
I just wanted to express something that's really been bottled up inside me lately- no not that particularly - but why there isn't a website dedicated to possibly the best events in the paintball calendar - the big scenario game . In America there seems to be a scenario game almost every day, yet in England, where we have just under half the total population of America, the occassion is an extreme rarity. I know that there are obvious economical factors etc. that make this so but, it seems that these games are basically not given much of a chance to thrive. I guess I am now basically pleading for someone with the technical expertise to create a site dedicated to these upcoming events. But surely this would encourage more big paintball games to happen if someone was advertising and keeping track of all of them that involved say 100+ players. Sorry to rant guys but i had to get it off of my chest. :eek:

Bully

Jul 12, 2001
Rochdale UK
www.playpaintball.co.uk
Population

I agree with you, we have a web page for the UKPSF games and I believe their is a web page for walk on days, not sure of the address.

I can't belive that we have 1/2 the population of America, although I might be wrong:(

Steve

Darkwerks

Oct 27, 2001
London
Visit site
Population of the USA= 292,291,928 -2003 est source

Population of the UK =60,094,648 (July 2003 est.) source (source
About 7 million people play paintball at least once a year in the US.
Less than 10000 do the same in the UK.
There are also only about 5 big games a year in the UK.

pavvas

Banned
Oct 9, 2003
Visit site
walk on day 300 players

if you visit www.ukpsf.com on there front page right at the bottom you will see a storm troopers face from star wars, click on this and it will give you all the info for their next scenario walk on weekend which is been held on the 18/19 october. on the saturday it will be normal timed games, then at night there will be a BBQ and a piss up. then on the sunday starts the game that will last the entire day with 150 players on either side, also with some splinter teams to add effect. if you need more info

call the organizer

steve bull on 07973 692379

Ben

Jumped Up Newbie
I guess I stand corrected about the populations!

Whew! Those be some interesting facts. However, I have been wanting more than anything to go to the attack of the paintballers scenario and am a big fan of the great (albeit not really updated) UKPSF website. Unfortunately i live right on the south coast and was planning to drive up to it but none of my m8's could either afford it or make it, so i cant purely because i'll need a navigator and its too l8 now anyway :( :( So i guess I'll just wait a few months for something like 2K4, or i'll get my act together and start trying to build a webring surrounding the big game in the UK. :) Remember u heard it here first! (oh, how i massage my own ego:rolleyes: )