Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

So near yet so far.....

ShaunJM

Apr 2, 2010
Sooooo.... anyone able to explain why certain places on this beloved map of ours arent more accessable ? Example... just sat my tired backside down after spending the day in colchester...
Now.. i live in southampton, and colchester is pretty much only 160 miles away... and yet i left there at 6.23 this evening... and got home at 10.17... 4 bloody hours in a car with screaming kids for the last part to do 160 miles. It aint right, surely ?
Find the same when travelling to exeter from southampton Not that far but an eternity to get there.
Anyone else have a journey from hell they dont like doing ? And am i the only one that wants big assed motorways built all over our green and pleasent land ? :D

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
try to get from norwich from pretty much anywhere sucks balls. i think its the A14 could be wrong. its miles and miles of sod all 1 lane bs. get stuck behind a tracter and you are doomed.

erm cambridge to manchester on a friday afternoon isnt pretty. left 4.30. Home 9.45 (30 mins break due to sheer exasperation)

I drive a fiar bit for work and yeah if in doubt I take the train, CBA sitting in traffic for hours. At least on the train I can sleep haha

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
It takes one and a half hours to get from Birmingham to Wolverhampton on a Friday afternoon. That's a distance of 19 miles.